TUNA SUSHI SANDWICH WITH VEGAN SIRACHA MAYO
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
150g Sushi rice
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
4 sheets of nori seaweed
4 tbsp. vegan siracha mayonnaise
1 pack Good Catch Naked in Water plant-based tuna
2 tbsp. pickled ginger
3 spring onions, finely sliced
½ avocado sliced
½ a carrot, finely shredded
3 radishes finely shredded
Wasabi and soya sauce to serve
- Cook the rice as per packet instructions. Tip out on to a plate, sprinkle with the rice vinegar and leave to cool.
- Lay a sheet of nori seaweed out on a clean dry work surface. Divide the rice into 8 roughly equal portions. Wet your hand a little, and shape a portion of rice into a roughly 8cm square and place in the centre of the nori sheet.
- Top with a dollop of siracha mayonnaise and spread it out evenly on top of the rice. Add roughly a quarter of the carrot, radish, spring onion, pickled ginger, Good Catch plant-based tuna and avocado.
- Shape another square of rice and place on top. Fold in the edge of the nori sheet to wrap the rice and filling into a neat square. Dab a wet finger along the edges of the seaweed to seal it all in.
- Wrap and chill before eating!